Do you have an existing website that needs an update?
You know you need to bring it up to date but you have a limited budget?
There are the 4 main questions to ask:
- Is your website doing what you want it to? Or is it just an online brochure?
- Can it build your client list for your services, events and products by gathering email addresses and contact details? Or do you lose those precious visitors to your site?
- Are you creating a relationship with your existing clients? Is your website interactive, allowing feed back and comments?
- Can you update it easily? Or you have to wait until your web designer has the time to spare
- Is it mobile friendly? If not then Google will penalise you and your ranking will suffer.
If your website is static and the content is more than a few months old it’s getting stale. It’s vital to put fresh information and articles onto a website to keep it alive and vibrant. It reflects you and – just like you- its always evolving. PLUS it’s even better if you can do this yourself as it’s your energy.
HERE’S THE ANSWER: Your website -once it’s redesigned with WordPress- enables you to take control and quickly and easily:-
- Add new events . . . Add new services . . . Add new products
- Add new testimonials as they arrive
- Announce special offers . . Share your latest news with RSS feed
- Take payments for your events, services and products.
- Receive feed back instantly from your clients and customers
You can do all this yourself. You save money as some web designers may not be keen ( or have the time) to do these minor changes for you. Or they might charge you by the hour when it only takes 15 minutes!
At last – website freedom!
Pam offers you a website that is professionally and beautifully designed AND at reasonable price
Pam can use your existing logo and content so you have an easy transition.
The benefits for you are:-
- FLEXIBILITY. Complete flexibility over the content. You can add pages when you want to, with an easy to use Dashboard that you access online. No need to learn (or buy) complicated software or get to grips with ‘ftp’ language.
- EASY If you can use Word and email you have all the skills needed!
- YOURS. You get to keep your domain name and webmail with unlimited email addresses.
- FAST. Your website can be back up and running in 2 days, from transferring the hosting to being back online. You just need to have access to your hosting account!
- COMMERCIAL. You can operate a commercial site and sell your services, events and products online. (Free blogs such as Blogger or WordPress .com won’t let you do this. If you do they close you down!)
- GOOGLE FRIENDLY. Your website gets picked up by search engines immediately. (Your ‘normal’ static website takes weeks or months for Google to find new content.)
- FUN. Its really great fun to add new content, new pages, new pics and YouTube.
- BUILD A FOLLOWING Using RSS via Mailchimp (it’s free up to 2,000 subscribers) you can send your blog to subscribers at a time and day that suts you.
Add a blog to your website
- KEEP EXISTING BLOG CONTENT. If you already have a free blog Pam can move an existing blog with all its content (Typepad, Blogger, WordPress.com) over to your site.
- BLOG OR NORMAL WEBSITE It can be a blog or a website or a combination of both -it’s your choice.
- SUIT YOUR MOOD You can ‘blog’ as much or as little as you want – every day, once a week or monthly. Or it can be a regular website.
Contact Pam for more info and a chat to discuss bringing your website a new lease of life!